Sunday, February 23, 2014

"Battlestar Galactica"

Someone really must disable my Netflix account.
(By "someone", I suppose I really mean me, since I'm the only one with access...him...)

I've become a sci-fi junkie. It's terrible. (Slash wonderful.)

I mean, "Doctor Who" and "Firefly", fine. They were sci-fi-esque. Mostly, they were fun romps that happened to take place in space.

"Star Wars" and "Star Trek" are mainstream enough for me to slide under the radar.

But with the advent of "Farscape" and "Battlestar Galactica", I believe it is time for me to give it up.

I'm officially a member of the fandom, not just a geek. Ahh, well. My ability to sometimes pretend I was normal was fun while it lasted.

This Sunday afternoon brought to you by the letters "B", "S", and "G" and the number "75".

2 comments:

  1. When did you ever pretend you were normal?

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. At, you know. Certain social events. Occasionally. In particular types of crowds.

    I think it's no longer possible.

    ReplyDelete