But our staff and student discounts in Edinburgh got highlighted, and a friend here went in...so there I went.
A real salon, because:
- They washed my hair! Inclusive! Holy cow!
- They offered me tea and coffee. (Seriously? Is this like champagne at wedding gown shopping places?)
- There were four different kinds of scissors on the table. I don't even know what they were all for.
- She actually used all of those scissors.
- And 3-5 different brush/comb thingamabobs.
- But most of all - they blowdried my hair STRAIGHT. What is this madness?!?!?!?
And now my hair is all healthy-ish.