Friday, May 24, 2013

April Showers bring May...Mud...

Here's a major news flash:
It's raining in England.

I know.

Surprise, surprise.

*Sigh.*

It's a good thing I like this country's other attributes.
As a rule, I really enjoy rainy days.
I'm discovering that I like rainy weeks less, especially when the weather has teased me the week before with gorgeous blue skies...just enough to have me pack up my winter coat and weatherproof gear.
Just to need it again.

Silly England.

I also notice it more now that Iorwerth and I walk/carry/pram 1-3 miles a day in nursery drop-off/pick-up and various errands. So it may just be that. :)

Distracting me from the rain is my new web series, "Ramblings with Rebecca". Check out "Episode 5: Dichotomy"!

1 comment:

  1. Just think - you could be in Michigan with our May 25th FROST WARNING!!!
    Rain isn't as bad as you think it is. Going from 35 to 80+ and back in a week really stinks!
    granna

    ReplyDelete