Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The groove of summer

Spring has finally hit Norwich more or less for real - we had a bunch of gorgeous days with blue skies and lots of sunshine. It was actually, properly hot for a while there. 
Monday was a Bank Holiday, and somehow this weekend became "Becca lays around and does nothing".
That must cease! So here we go...to the summer groove!
Mondays, I have Iorwerth 8-6. A delightful way to start the week. He takes fairly long naps on those days - because I am, of course, exhausting to deal with. So a few hours of work then. 
Tuesdays through Fridays, I am in charge of drop off and pick up, at 8 and 4ish respectively. This gets me up and out of bed and on my way, and then leaves me a delightful number of hours to actually do things. 
So I'm going to start doing them. 
We have a thesis to research and write, some conference proceedings to prepare, several Marshall events to plan, and life to love. 

To the summer groove!

No comments:

Post a Comment