Thursday, January 9, 2014

I am back in bonny Scotland after a week in Turkey. The weather was lovely and all, but I am enjoying my grey clouds and tea once again.
I was lucky enough to score an empty row on the first flight and had one on the second...until after we took off and some parents moved into my row to sit nearer their children but I couldn't find the heart to object. Also the flight home, we were serenaded by a toddler with "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star" as we took off. It was rather adorable.
Some favourite photos from the trip are below. The last is from the Turkish Bank Museum (!!). Tagline: "AMENDS: Making 'Change' in the Middle East". (Yes, thank you, I am Kendall's daughter.) 










Classes start Monday - I am likely in hibernation until then to sleep off conference and essay writing exhaustion in combination with a wee cold!


No comments:

Post a Comment