Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New Flat!!

I now officially officially live in London...which is to say, I've slept one night in my flat of temporarily permanent residence, received a piece of mail, and put my books on the shelves!
Slowly exploring the surrounding neighbourhoods, which are all quite lovely. 
I'm on the Tube now - my first commute to university from my new place! Also exciting is the fact that I have just purchased an Annual TravelCard on my Student OysterCard...I can now travel around central London to my heart's content. 
I am doing one-on-ones with all of the new Marshalls in the next few weeks to get to know them better. First round of lunches, coffees, and dinners is today. I'm also meeting with the PhD tutor at King's. And maybe eventually I'll actually do some academic reading during this whole "doctoral study" thing. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment