Wednesday, October 28, 2015

And I'm off! Round 1

After a busy few days of UK teaching, conferencing, and networking, I'm heading off to New York for some exciting meetings with diplomats, practitioners, and lawyers to discuss the protection of the environment in armed conflict at the UN.

Happily, my return flight happens to go through O'Hare with an overnight layover...which just happens to coincide with my good friend Hannah's birthday. She'll come grab me from the airport for a late night birthday celebration and a few hours' sleep at her brother's before I zip back to Britain...for a whopping 32 hours before leaving for Morocco fieldwork!

Exciting times ahead. I am going to be far too familiar with various suitcases and airports...but one can hardly complain. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment