Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kensington Unitarians

I've mentioned church-shopping in London and visiting the Kensington Unitarians. In addition to having a fabulous location near Hyde Park allowing a fantastic post-service wander through the green on nice days, they have an amazing community that feels much like the Octagon Chapel, my faith community in Norwich.
After being asked by a new friend there to consider writing some opening words for a service, during which we always light the Chalice, I wrote up some thoughts on symbolisms of light and dark in religious life. You can read more about my new people, and my flame-philosophy ramblings, here: http://www.kensington-unitarians.org.uk/?page_id=105.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words? From Becca Farnum?! Shocked, I am *shocked*, I tell you.

    Tell Natasha Drennan she has excellent taste in hymns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm digging "One More Step" and "Seek Ye First" from that list. But very well. ;)

    ReplyDelete