Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Lovely Tuesday

I was magically unscheduled yesterday - it's the last week before break, so fewer and fewer seminars and lectures are happening. I do, however, have plenty to do - a game decision aid model for water security and a paper for the Oxford Food Security Conference are due all too soon.
And so, yesterday, I had my favourite kind of day: I stayed in bed all day with a movie playing in the background and typed away on my laptop. My game is now done; I simply need to write the accompanying report, which I also outlined yesterday.
It got to the point where 11 pm hit, I realised I had been working straight since 9:30 am, but I still didn't want to stop - my brain was happy to keep going! I did, however, stop, since my eyes were drooping and I have a 9 am today.
Still to do: Oxford paper. I'm presenting at the DEV Research Seminar on Friday, during which I should talk for 30-50 minutes...so I should probably get to that eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment