Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hull

Today, I am off to the very vibrant and bustling town of Hull.
I actually have no idea what's in Hull. Maybe it's the world's neatest small city.
There is a university there - thus my visit. I, and a few Marshall mates, are presenting on the Changing Role of the American Presidency - whatever that means! :)
Training into Hull tonight, since it's not exactly super accessible from Norwich. (Read: I have to ride three separate trains to get there.)
Lecture is tomorrow at 10, tea and coffee networking to follow.
Too much fun for words, people!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just mention James Garfield and his novel proof of the Pythagorean Theorem and you're GOLDEN. Also, Rutherford B. Hayes has a state-equivalent in Paraguay named after him (Departamento Presidente Hayes) and Herbert Hoover basically singlehandedly saved Belgium from starvation.

    ReplyDelete