Sunday, March 29, 2015

Moving Day

I moved in with a mate yesterday, albeit somewhat temporarily.

My family from Norwich are moving to London!!!!!! We spent yesterday afternoon (immediately after I dropped all my stuff off at my new place) looking at houses. Iorwerth drove me about Ealing in search of our favourite neighbourhoods:



I've moved because it made most sense to give up my lease on the initial place at the six-month mark. Happily, Alex has a spare room he was willing to have taken over whilst the family move is up in the air. Once they sign on a house, I'll likely be in between the two places all summer whilst frolicking about on various trips.

Many thanks to Alex for his gracious hospitality. Now that I've dumped all my stuff off, it's time to leave for Norwich to teach tomorrow at the Sheringham Mo Museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment