Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Visa!

The application for a visa is quite the process when you are planning to stay for two years.  I mailed my passport and application off last Friday via priority mail, but I was desperately worried that it might take a while to process and might not be delivered to the condo before I left.  But, happiest of days:

"Your UK visa has been issued.
We encourage you to give feedback on the UK visa application process at: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-survey

Delivery times:

Within the USA: Next business day"


Hurray!  I will have my passport and be all set to go.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent news! So excited for you, little girl...

    Mom (as if anyone else calls you little girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucked out - we eventually had to go to Grand Rapids to get David's.

    ReplyDelete