Monday, August 19, 2013

Edinburgh Courses

Unless I somehow did not get my email in on time or some other unforeseen circumstance prevents my utter joy, next year will involve:

Year-Round Classes:
International and European Human Rights Law on Thursdays 14:10-16:00
International Environmental Law on Thursdays 16:10-18:00

Semester 1 Additional Class:
Inter-State Conflict and Humanitarian Law on Mondays 14:10-16:00

Semester 2 Additional Class:
International Climate Change Law on Mondays 14:10-16:00



  1. How am I supposed to concentrate on finishing my thesis when Edinburgh keeps emailing me with this exciting stuff?!?
  2. What on earth am I going to do with myself on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!?
  3. WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






3 comments:

  1. I am confident that you will find something to do!
    Is that IT for classes for the entire year?
    What kind of a thesis will be expected?
    granna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's it! I will very likely sit in on some others, both in law and in the environmental social sciences programmes.

      Thesis - again, like 10000 words over the whole of summer 2014.

      Delete
  2. 1) See facebook comment for mood-crushing remark.
    2) Reading and research, one suspects, for listed classes.
    3) Story of your life, kid.

    Have fun! (You always do...)

    xoxoxoxoxo
    mom

    ReplyDelete