Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Bowling!

I had forgotten how much fun bowling could be till a coursemate organised a night out for us. I just completed my second evening's bowl in Edinburgh, and a grand time was had by all.
I purposefully invited a hodgepodge of folks who didn't know each other too well from across courses and disciplines. The eight of us represented five different degree programmes and five different countries (Australia, Germany, Greece, UK, US).
I will just casually mention that I beat the Brit in my lane all three games (to the tune of mutual and contradicting taunts such as "Go, England" and "Boo, the English!").
This is not to say I actually have any skill. I don't think I got above 150 in any of the games...but I did definitely break 100 for a couple of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment