Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Ta ta for now, teaching!

Today marks the end of my first placement with The Brilliant Club. After some five weeks of not seeing my kiddies and a round of essay marking, I am headed back into the schools today for my Feedback Tutorial. I'll be meeting with each of the students 1-1 briefly to discuss their essay, class performance, and future plans.
It's definitely bittersweet, as I've really gotten to know and enjoy the students and will miss them!
Au revoir, dearies. Good luck with the end of your school year! And with...life. It's been grand!

PS -
Unashamed bragging: My students put together some amazing essays. For the one that is public and I have permission to share, check out a really fun comparison of Appe v. Samsung: http://alistairstapleton.ml/go/school/bc/

No comments:

Post a Comment