Sunday, March 1, 2015

A week of bucolic bliss

After an absolutely fabulous time in Norwich and Norfolk teaching energy and campaigning, I am back in London.
I got in some rural pastoral bliss before having to head back to the city. Particular favourite was frolicking in the mud with teens all day only to come back to the glorious fire:


The kids all seemed to have a good week, and it's always fun teasing the other mentors who come along to help run the programme:



Jenny, my co-coordinator, and I had a good time as well, in between fighting with technology in the middle of lectures:

I am now somewhat tragically returned to the big city; however, it is a glorious day out, and I am on my way to the Unitarian Chapel near Notting Hill. So there's only so much misery that all can contain. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment